Detta jobb har gått ut Se liknande jobb
Development Tools Team Lead
We’re now looking for an outstanding lead for our Development Tools team, working from our office in Stockholm. We're looking for someone who knows both how to work in an agile environment and how to lead and motivate a team. You’ll help us make Spotify even better, whether it’s hands on tools development, helping your team members to grow or recruiting new team members. You’ll be working with a world-class team of engineers who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you.
The Development Tools Team Lead will lead a team of 4-8 awesome engineers and is responsible for the group's operational and strategic work, in a company that continues to grow and develop at a rapid pace. The team lead will peer with other technology team leads and also report to a VP of engineering.
You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. You are also passionate about improving efficiency of other development teams. If you’re the right one for us, you are passionate and take great pride in your work.
- Lead and develop a group of motivated, skilled and highly efficient engineers.
- Continue to recruit and scale the existing team.
- Develop and support the following development tools:
- Version control system
- Software build
- Unit tests frameworks
- Quality metrics
- Software packaging
- Documentation repository
- Code review tool
- Maintain good relationships with other development teams to understand how to best serve their needs and make them more efficient
- Coordinate with operations teams to define common standards in term of software packaging and deployment process
- Excellent understanding of git, continuous integration frameworks (teamcity, jenkins, ...), software dependencies management and packaging (makefiles, maven, debian packages, ...)
- Solid knowledge of Java and scripting languages (Python, shell)
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems (ideally Debian)
- Proficiency in agile software development methodologies
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Linux server administration
- Knowledge of C++
- Debugging and profiling skills
People who meet us tend to comment on our energy, and the passion we have for what we’re doing. We hope it’s infectious! At such a fast moving start up you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Logga in med Facebook och LinkedIn så får du se vilka av dina vänner som jobbar här