Detta jobb har gått ut Se liknande jobb
System Developer Apollo/Kuoni - Progress 4GL
Kuoni is one of Europe’s leading tourist travel corporations and has a total workforce of around 10.000 employees in over 40 countries worldwide. Kuoni Scandinavia is a major part of the Kuoni Group owning the brands Apollo, Falk Lauritsen, Novair, Golf Plaisir, Krone Golf Tours, and Lime Travel. Kuoni Scandinavia is currently looking to recruit a System Developer to be based in Stockholm/Sweden.
In this position you will have the opportunity to make a difference by working on our business critical systems with high demand on quality, innovation and evolution.
The systems are mainly built in Progress 4GL/OpenEdge with OpenEdge Architect as development tool.
Your main tasks include:
- System development tasks like programming & testing
- Participate in Pre-studies in order to support business strategies from a technical point of view
The ideal candidate will bring / is:
- A Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in the field of computer technology or equivalent professional experience.
- Some experience as system developer with preferably some Progress programming experience
- Object oriented programming experience
- Database development
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Structured and well organized working approach, ability to work independently
- A team player with good communication skills
- Willing to take on a challenge
Additional experience with the following technologies is a distinct advantage:
- XML, data sets and web service integration
- Character based Progress
- Progress Dynamics
- Progress web development (WebSpeed)
- System Architecture
Other preferred skills are: Unix knowledge, experience in working with ALM products (e.g. JIRA or Team Foundation Server), agile methods like SCRUM and KANBAN, experience with worldwide enterprise solutions.
The work environment includes opportunities for personal development and learning, for the inexperienced person this can be a good start for a career in the IT-industry. As a true dedicated team player you'll get the chance to work with bright, highly motivated people in a dynamic global organisation.
Workload: 100 %
Job Location: Stockholm/Sweden
Start date : by arrangement
Logga in med Facebook och LinkedIn så får du se vilka av dina vänner som jobbar här