Detta jobb har gått ut Se liknande jobb
Operations and Maintenance Advisor, Onshore Wind Farms
Onshore in the UK, Vattenfall are currently operating three sites, with a further site due to be commissioned by the end of 2012. In addition, Vattenfall has around 800MW of onshore sites in development, including the recently permitted Pen y Cymoedd site, which will involve 76 new turbines being installed on an area of the Welsh Woodland Estate in South Wales.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join the Onshore Operations Team who are responsible for operating and maintaining these projects. The O&M Advisor will be responsible for maintaining the link between the operations and development teams; you will report to the Onshore Site Manager and will represent operations in the development of future sites.
The Operations and Maintenance Advisor will report directly to the Onshore Site Manager.
The Onshore Operations and Maintenance Advisor will be responsible for:
• Participation in development projects as a Generation Specialist
• Maintaining and developing close cooperation with wind turbine suppliers for Onshore Assets
• Optimisation of O&M processes to achieve high safety and sustained profitability
• Responsible for the collation and sharing of O&M knowledge across the Assets and between generation and development
• Perform site visits for new wind farms
• Implement the usage of common O&M Requirements in new projects
• Define site specific O&M Requirements in new development projects
• Define O&M requirements in tender process for new projects
• Evaluate tenders regarding O&M
• Supplier meetings in connection with tender process
• Evaluating O&M cost and availability for new projects
Qualifications /Personal Qualities required
• A relevant degree in engineering, preferably mechanical or electrical engineering or other applicable technical field.
• Three years relevant work experience from within electricity generation, ideally wind farms.
• Broad experience in electrical and mechanical operations and maintenance.
• Flexible, self motivated and organised individual with the ability to work on their own, willing to travel and share knowledge and experiences across the organisation.
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and other MS Office packages.
• SAP experience would be beneficial
• Familiar with SCADA and HV systems
• No formal manager position, i.e. no responsibility for personnel
Penzance UK, with some travel to other Vattenfall offices in the UK from time to time.
We look forward to your application!
- Contract type
- Closing date for applications
- 11 July 2012
Logga in med Facebook och LinkedIn så får du se vilka av dina vänner som jobbar här