Detta jobb har gått ut Se liknande jobb
Functional Safety Engineer, Electrical and Electronic System
Position DescriptionTravel Required (maximum) Occasional
The Volvo CE Technology function manages a worldwide construction equipment technology organization with over 1500 engineers, technologist, designers and other colleagues.
Volvo CE Electrical and Electronic System technology platform is developing Electrical and Electronic Systems for all Volvo CE machines. It is a fast growing technology area, today globally organized in 9 different departments on 7 locations in 6 countries. 4 of the departments are located in Eskilstuna.
The E&E Architecture department in Eskilstuna is developing common architectures principles, solutions and sub-systems for all VCE products and supports machine projects with technical competence for Volvo CE Systems.
As a Functional Safety Engineer you will be working at VCE E&E development department with projects to achieve excellence in functional safety certification of embedded systems, Working with safety certification involves assuring compliance with safety standards for development of electrical and electronic programmable systems e.g. ISO26262 and ISO15998. At VCE you will be participating in projects related to investigation and development of both safety enabling methods and safety enabling technology. An important part of the work will be to participate and define strategies for achieving safety goals. Communicating and presenting results will be an important part of the task.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities
· Understand and work with IEC61508, ISO15998 and ISO26262 impact on design and development.
· Develop the VCE E&E strategies for achieving safety goals.
· Develop guidelines, instructions and checklists.
· Participate in early phases of E&E projects.
· Assist E&E projects within Functional Safety
· Participate in design reviews.
· Perform hazard analysis and FMEAs
· Engineering degree and/or experience needed in the technology area.
· Experience of working with functional safety.
· Experience in Product Development, within Electrical and Electronics.
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in speaking and writing in English
For further information about the position, please contact;
Mikael Back, Manager System Architecture Department, phone; +46 16 541 5770
Mårten Grothérus, Akademikerna, +46 16 541 51 88
Pekka Ollila, Unionen, +46 16 541 52 41
Beskrivningen ovan är från Volvo
264 749 MSEK
Logga in med Facebook och LinkedIn så får du se vilka av dina vänner som jobbar här