Detta jobb har gått ut Se liknande jobb
Nuclear Quality Control Engineer (1,0 FTE) Zwolle/Kampen
The focus of this position is on the handling of Quality Plans for safety-related spare parts. These spares are delivered by Global Logistics Services to Nuclear Power Plants, where they are finally installed in their Emergency Diesel Generators (EDG).
The main EDG product line to be covered by the scope of this position is the W32 for nuclear applications.
- Put together Quality Plans (Inspection and Test Plans).
- Participate in the order review meetings with Purchasing, Parts Order Coordination and Technical Services.
- Perform Hold and Witness checkpoints at the suppliers.
- Verify PO and related quality documentation.
- Create Certificates of Compliance EN-10204 2.1
- Verify Inspection Certificates EN-10204 3.1
- Create End of Manufacturing reports.
- Responsible for the Nuclear Quality Documentation process and archiving.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience in the Nuclear industry, its Quality requirements and
standards (NQA-1, IAEA and KTA).
- Experience with utilising precise measuring equipment.
- Communication skills at the level of dealing with suppliers’ technical representatives and several technical departments within Wärtsilä.
- Cultural knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Capable of putting together Quality Certificates.
-Technical Writing: Capable of verifying and completing Quality Certificates.
- Fluent in English, French a plus.
Contact person to give further information
For additional information about this position please contact Mr Jorge Saenz (+41 79 306 73 35) or Mr Pierre Galle (+33 6 74975273).
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
• Name of position
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates of education, if available, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers
In case you have questions about the procedure please contact Mr. Fabian Benjamins (Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 52 36 70 81 or by email: email@example.com
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com
Beskrivningen ovan är från Wärtsilä
Logga in med Facebook och LinkedIn så får du se vilka av dina vänner som jobbar här